Report NEP-ARA-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of Arab World. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dina El Bassiouny & Ehab Mohamed, 2010. "Solar Energy Cost Efficiency: A Simulated Case Study in the Egyptian Context," Working Papers 22, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can Turkish Recessions be Predicted?," NCER Working Paper Series 63, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Canan Yildirim, 2010. "Cherry Picking or Driving Out Bad Management: Foreign Acquisitions in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 568, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Dubai financial crisis: causes, bailout and after - a case study," MPRA Paper 26397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Kylstad, 2010. "Turkey and the EU: A ‘new’ European identity in the making?," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 27, European Institute, LSE.
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El-Lahga, 2010. "A Unified Framework to Measuring Inequality in the Arab Countries," Working Papers 567, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yenilmez, Taylan, 2010. "Analyzing Systemic Risk with Financial Networks An Application During a Financial Crash," MPRA Paper 26684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarra Ben Slimane & Moez Ben Tahar, 2010. "Why Is Fiscal Policy Procyclical in MENA Countries?," Working Papers 566, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:6-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore