Report NEP-ARA-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can Turkish Recessions Be Predicted?," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1027, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Eddy Yusof, Ezry Fahmy & Kan, Zusuff, 2010. "Appraisal on End Products and Services Offered by Islamic Banks from Maqasid Shari’ah Perspective," MPRA Paper 25683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad Khasawneh & M. Kabir Hassan, 2010. "The Determinants and Policy Implications of Off-Balance Sheet Activities in MENA Countries Commercial Banks," Working Papers 552, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2010. "Natural resource wealth “a truly double edged sword?”: a comparative study between Iran and Norway," MPRA Paper 25639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Said, Mona & Elshennawy, Abeer, 2010. "The impact of trade liberalization on manufacturing employment and wages in Egypt 1990-2007," MPRA Paper 25759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Kirchner & Malte Rieth, 2010. "Sovereign Risk and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in an Emerging Market Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-100/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tahar Abdessalem, 2010. "Financing Higher Education in Tunisia," Working Papers 551, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.