Report NEP-ARA-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf, 2010. "Impact of Tariff Reductions in NAMA and Agriculture WTO Negotiations on GCC Common External Tariffs," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59175, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking Time Allocation of Egyptian Females," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00482486, HAL.
- Rana Hendy & Catherine Sofer, 2010. "A Collective Model of Female Labor Supply : Do Distribution Factors Matter in the Egyptian Case ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00482492, HAL.
- Tekguc, Hasan, 2010. "Oligopoly and price transmission in Turkey’s fluid milk market," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61087, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hassan, Gazi & Hisham, Al refai, 2010. "Can Macroeconomic Factors Explain Equity Returns in the Long Run? The Case of Jordan," MPRA Paper 22713, University Library of Munich, Germany.