Report NEP-AGR-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2014. "Agricultural Trade, Biodiversity Effects and Food Price Volatility," Working Papers, HAL hal-00969083, HAL.
- Petrick, Martin & Gramzow, Andreas & Oshakbaev, Dauren & Wandel, Jürgen, 2014. "A policy agenda for agricultural development in Kazakhstan," IAMO Policy Briefs, LeibÂniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) 15, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo, 2014. "The Impact of migration on rural poverty and inequality: a case study in China," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2014s-08, CIRANO.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano 366, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "The Illiquidity of Water Markets," MPRA Paper 55078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2013. "Unfavorable Land Endowment, Cooperation, and Reversal of Fortune," CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) 114, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "Impact of seasonality-adjusted flexible microcredit on repayment and food consumption : experimental evidence from rural Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 460, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia M.Costa Pinto, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of national versus foreign varieties of tomatoes: results of a contingent valuation study in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho 56, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Philippe DELACOTE, 2014. "Public expenses, credit and natural capital: Substitution or complementarity?," Working Papers, CERDI 201409, CERDI.
- Ikram Jebabli & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "On the effects of world stock market and oil price shocks on food prices: An empirical investigation based on TVPVAR models with stochastic volatility," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-209, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Michael Ryan, 2014. "Food Expenditure and GST in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 14/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2014. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp14072, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Henrik Andersson & Arne Risa Hole & Mikael Svensson, 2014. "Valuation of Small and Multiple Health Risks: A Critical Analysis of SP Data Applied to Food and Water Safety," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2014005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2014. "Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anke D Leroux & Stuart M Whitten, 2014. "Optimal Investment in Ecological Rehabilitation under Climate Change," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 04-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.