Report NEP-AGR-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects," IDB Publications 8378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ariel Singerman & Chad E. Hart & Sergio H. Lence, 2011. "Price Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Insurance for Organic Crops," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-pb6, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nassul S. Kabunga & Thomas Dubois & Matin Qaim, 2011. "Impact of Tissue Culture Banana Technology on Farm Household Income and Food Security in Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 89, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Brännlund, Runar & Carlén, Ola & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2011. "The costs and benefits of intensive forest management," CERE Working Papers 2011:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell & Pilar Tavella, 2011. "How Will the Food Price Shock Affect Inflation in Latin America and the Caribbean?," Research Department Publications 4719, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa : pilot evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5765, The World Bank.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2011. "Assessing the welfare effects of promoting biomass growth and the use of bioenergy – A simple back-of-an-envelope calculation," CERE Working Papers 2011:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Wang , Hua & He, Jie & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya, 2011. "Municipal solid waste management in small towns : an economic analysis conducted in Yunnan, China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5767, The World Bank.
- Man-Keun Kim & Erqian Julia Zhu & Thomas R. Harris & Jonathan E. Alevy, 2011. "Measuring Regional Economic Impacts from Wildfire: Case Study of Southeast Oregon Cattle-Ranching Business," Working Papers 2011-05, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Trevor A. Reeve & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of commodity futures prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 1025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Evdokia Moïsé & Ronald Steenblik, 2011. "Trade-Related Measures Based on Processes and Production Methods in the Context of Climate-Change Mitigation," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2011/4, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Égert, 2011. "France's Environmental Policies: Internalising Global and Local Externalities," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 859, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants – Evidence for Post-War Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0267, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Wang, Hua & Shi, Yuyan & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya, 2011. "Valuing water quality improvement in China : a case study of lake Puzhehei in Yunnan province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5766, The World Bank.
- Joe Dewbre & Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Silvia Sorescu, 2011. "Agricultural Progress and Poverty Reduction: Synthesis Report," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 49, OECD Publishing.