Report NEP-AGR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lerman, Zvi & Zedik, David, 2009. "Agrarian Reform in Kyrgyzstan: Achievements and the Unfinished Agenda," Discussion Papers 54160, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Iho, Antti & Laukkanen, Marita, 2009. "Dynamically Optimal Phosphorus Management and Agricultural Water Protection," Discussion Papers 54285, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Datar, Gayatri & Del Carpio, Ximena & Hoffman, Vivian, 2009. "Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5093, The World Bank.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2009. "Analyzing Factors Affecting U.S. Food Price Inflation," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics 54248, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus, Agricultural Growth and Poverty in Asia and the Pacific Region: Evidence from Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0919, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Land Reform and Farm-Household Income Inequality: The Case of Georgia," Discussion Papers 54159, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2009. "Modeling acreage decisions within the multinomial Logit framework," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-17, INRA UMR SMART.
- Woldie, Getachew Abebe & Siddig, Khalid, 2009. "The impact of banning export of cereals in response to soaring food prices: Evidences from Ethiopia using the new GTAP African database," MPRA Paper 18241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Groom & Charles Palmer, 2009. "Environmental Services and Poverty Alleviation: Either, or, or both?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics 46.2009, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2009.
- Yonas Hamda & Bashir Qasmi & Scott Fausti, 2009. "South Dakot Grain Elevators: Manage Characteristics and Impact of Ethanol," Issue Briefs 2009511, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongbin Cai & Yuyu Chen & Hanming Fang & Li-An Zhou, 2009. "Microinsurance, Trust and Economic Development: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Field Experiment," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E. Davis, 2009. "Bidding for WIC infant formula contracts: Do non-WIC customers subsidize WIC customers?," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 52009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," IZA Discussion Papers 4478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Laukkanen, Marita, 2009. "(In)Efficient Management of Interacting Environmental Bads," Discussion Papers 54287, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Tiberio Daddi & Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2009. "A cluster-based approach as an effective way to implement the ECAP (Environmental Compliance Action Program): evidence from some good practices," Working Papers 200901, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Maria Espinosa-Goded & Pierre Dupraz & Jesùs Barreiro-Hurlé, 2009. "Fixed costs involved in crop pattern changes and agri-environmental schemes," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-15, INRA UMR SMART.
- Mu, Ren & van de Walle, Dominique, 2009. "Left behind to farm ? women's labor re-allocation in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5107, The World Bank.