Report NEP-AGR-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatma Sine Tepe & Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy, 2009. "Impact of Biofuels Policy on Agribusiness Stock Prices, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp497, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2009. "Determinants of Food Security in Rural Areas of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meike Wollni & Bernhard Brümmer, 2009. "Productive efficiency of specialty and conventional coffee farmers in Costa Rica: Accounting for technological heterogeneity and self-selection," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 13, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Maria Joana Girante & Barry K. Goodwin & Allen Featherstone, 2009. "Wealth, Debt, Government Payments, and Yield Performance," NIPE Working Papers 15/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alessandro, Corsi & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "The Premium for Organic Wines: Estimating a Hedonic Price Equation from the Producer Side," Memorandum 06/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Martínez V., Griselda & Vargas, Arturo Torres & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "Successful organizational learning in the management of agricultural research and innovation: The Mexican produce foundations," Research reports 162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fatma Gul Unal, 2009. "Market Failure and Land Concentration," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_575, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Joël Houdet & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Changing business perceptions regarding biodiversity: from impact mitigation towards new strategies and practices," Working Papers hal-00412875, HAL.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Benedikter, Simon, 2009. "Strategic Group Formation in the Mekong Delta: The Development of a Modern Hydraulic Society," MPRA Paper 17131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Obeng, George Yaw & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Solar PV rural electrification and energy-poverty: A review and conceptual framework with reference to Ghana," MPRA Paper 17136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliye Ahu Gulumser & Peter Nijkamp & Tuzin Baycan-Levent & Martijn Brons, 2009. "Embeddedness of Entrepreneurs in Rural Areas: A Comparative Rough Set Data Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.