Report NEP-AGR-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Dana & Christopher L. Gilbert, 2008. "Managing Agricultural Price Risk in Developing Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0819, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports, Farm Foundation 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Löning, Hélène & Besson, M. & Mendoza, Carla, 2008. "Dual use of budgeting in uncertainty contexts: Explorative study of senior sales and marketing managers," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 897, HEC Paris.
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food Price Inflation and Children's Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Policy Benefits at City Scale: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 4, OECD Publishing.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2008. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0823, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Tomas Konecny & Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Fair Trade - Is It Really Fair?," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp367, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sushil Mohan & Bill Russell, 2008. "Modelling Thirty Five Years Of Coffee Prices In Brazil, Guatemala And India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 221, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2008. "Is an Environmental Management System able to influence environmental and competitive performance? The case of the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) in the European Union," Working Papers 200704, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Pierre Lafourcade, 2008. "Are Asset Returns Predictable from the National Accounts?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 189, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raulston, J. Marc & Knapek, George M. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P., 2008. "The Farm Level Economic Impacts of Increased Cash Lease Rates," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 6767, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shuang Liu & David I Stern, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of Contingent Valuation Studies in Coastal and Near-Shore Marine Ecosystems," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems 2008-15, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Green, Kesten C & Armstrong, J Scott & Soon, Willie, 2008. "Benchmark forecasts for climate change," MPRA Paper 12163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Louviere, Jordan, 2008. "Modelling preference heterogeneity in stated choice data: an analysis for public goods generated by agriculture," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2008-28, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.