Report NEP-AGR-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amani Omer & Unai Pascual & Noel Russell, 2008. "A note on sustainable agricultural intensification through agro-biodiversity conservation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0807, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Miguel Sottomayor & Richard Tranter & Leonardo Costa, 2008. "Likelihood of Succession and Farmers’ Attitudes: Evidence from a Survey in Germany, the United Kingdom and Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 072008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Marcos Gallacher, 2008. "The impact of human capital on firm-level input use: Argentine agriculture," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 380, Universidad del CEMA.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2008. "Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock and Land Centralization in China," Working Papers 08-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Reichhuber, Anke & Camacho Cuena, Eva & Requate, Till, 2008. "A Framed Field Experiment on Collective Enforcement Mechanisms with Ethiopian Farmers," Economics Working Papers 2008,11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Poverty among Cotton Producers: Evidence from West and Central Africa," MPRA Paper 10484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Xiangzheng Deng, 2008. "Mapping Poverty in Rural China: How Much Does the Environment Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Michael Cameron & Kendon Bell, 2008. "Dairying in the Waikato Region of New Zealand: An Overview of Historical Statistics," Working Papers in Economics 08/13, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.