Report NEP-AGR-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongli Feng & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp472, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "DO AGRICULTURAL OUTPUTS OF PARTLY AUTARKIC PEASANTS AFFECT THEIR HEALTH AND NUTRITION? Evidence from Rwanda," THEMA Working Papers 2008-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Joe Dewbre & Adeline Borot de Battisti, 2008. "Agricultural Progress in Cameroon, Ghana and Mali: Why It Happened and How to Sustain It," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Sortino, Antonio & Chang Ting Fa, Margherita & Piccinini, Livio Clemente, 2008. "Future scenarios of the modernized agriculture and a Sraffian framework for the “return of techniques” scenario," MPRA Paper 9403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," NBER Working Papers 14147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Challenges for Sustainable Development: Rapid Urbanization, Poverty and Capabilities in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9290, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Richard C. Sutch, 2008. "Henry Agard Wallace, the Iowa Corn Yield Tests, and the Adoption of Hybrid Corn," NBER Working Papers 14141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline Gisèle Jung & O. Ioannidou & A. Zabaniotou, 2008. "Validation of a predictive model applied to biomass using pyrolysis laboratory experimental results of agricultural residues," Working Papers CEB 08-022.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 14132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- David A. Hennessy, 2008. "Toward a Normative Theory of Crop Yield Skewness," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp473, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.