Report NEP-AGR-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engvall, Anders & Sjöberg, Örjan & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2007. "Poverty in Rural Cambodia: The Differentiated Impact of Linkages, Inputs and Access to Land," Working Paper Series 706, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:07-fsr1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy in the New EU Member States," LICOS Discussion Papers 18307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hall, Andy & Clark, Norman & Naik, Guru, 2007. "Technology Supply Chain or Innovation Capacity?: Contrasting Experiences of Promoting Small Scale Irrigation Technology in South Asia," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 014, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Wendy Proctor & Jeffery D Connor & John Ward & Darla Hatton MacDonald, 2007. "Encouraging Revegetation in Australia with a Groundwater Recharge Credit Scheme," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-06, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Giuseppe Nocella & Lionel Hubbard & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Consumer trust and willingness to pay for certified animal-friendly products," Working Papers in Economics 07/09, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Ragan A. Petrie & Laura O. Taylor, 2006. "Estimating the Value of Water Use Permits: A hedonic approach applied to farmland in the southeastern US," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hall, Andy, 2007. "The origins and implications of using innovation systems perspectives in the design and implementation of agricultural research projects: Some personal observations," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 013, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2007. "Decomposing Partial Factor Productivity in the Presence of Input-Specific Technical Inefficiency: A Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontier Approac," Working Papers 0724, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Spencer J. Henson & Julie Caswell & John A. L. Cranfield & Aamir Frazil & Valerie J. Davidson & Sven M. Anders & Claudia Schmidt, 2007. "A Multi-Factorial Risk Prioritization Framework for Food-Borne Pathogens," Working Papers 2007-8, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2007. "The Effects Of Rurality And Industrial Specialization On Income Growth: U.S. Counties 2000 To 2003," Working Papers 07-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Liesbet Vranken & Karen Macours & Nivelin Noev & Johan Swinnen, 2007. "Property Rights Imperfections, Asset Allocation, and Welfare: Co-Ownership in Bulgaria," LICOS Discussion Papers 18007, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The formation of a market mechanism in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- StÃ©phan Marette, 2007. "Minimum Safety Standard, Consumers' Information, and Competition, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp441, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.