Report NEP-AGR-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "National Policies Related To Farming Structures And Sustainability In Bulgaria," Development and Comp Systems 0511006, EconWPA.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Governing Of Land Supply In Bulgarian Farms," Development and Comp Systems 0511008, EconWPA.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Assessment Of Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms," Development and Comp Systems 0511007, EconWPA.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Interaction Of Formal And Informal Credit Markets In Backward," Game Theory and Information 0511001, EconWPA.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Governing Of Finance Supply In Bulgarian Farms," Finance 0511003, EconWPA.
- Neuhoff, K. & Grubb, M. & Keats, K., 2005. "Impact of the allowance allocation on prices and efficiency," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yue, Chengyan & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2005. "Tariff Equivalent of Technical Barriers to Trade with Imperfect Substitution and Trade Costs," Staff General Research Papers 12453, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore