Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Pension reform sustainability in the EU: a pension wealth-based framework," MPRA Paper 48800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karamcheva, Nadia & Sanzenbacher, Geoffrey, 2013. "Bridging the Gap in Pension Participation: How Much Can Universal Tax-Deferred Pension Coverage Hope to Achieve?," IZA Discussion Papers 7518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The Effect of Firms' Partial Retirement Policies on the Labour Market Outcomes of Their Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 7513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Jaklič, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Pier-Andre Bouchard St-Amant & Jean-Denis Garon, 2013. "Optimal Redistributive Pensions with Temptation and Costly Self-Control," Working Papers 1311, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2013. "Learning More About the Causes and Consequences of Migration through the Experiences of Ireland's Older People," Papers RB2013/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sophie Mitra & Usha Sambamoorthi, 2013. "Disability Prevalence among Adults: Estimates for 54 Countries and Progress towards a Global Estimate," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Matthias Westphal, 2013. "Short- and Medium-term Effects of Informal Care Provision on Health," Ruhr Economic Papers 0426, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.