Learning More About the Causes and Consequences of Migration through the Experiences of Ireland's Older People
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number RB2013/2/2.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-08-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2013-08-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Barrett & Irene Mosca, 2013.
"The psychic costs of migration: evidence from Irish return migrants,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 483-506, April.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "The Psychic Costs of Migration: Evidence from Irish Return Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Social Isolation, Loneliness and Return Migration: Evidence from Older Irish Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 6331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.