Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, David E. & McKinnon, Roddy, 2013. "The Design and Implementation of Public Pension Systems in Developing Countries: Issues and Options," IZA Policy Papers 59, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Retirement Incentives and Couples? Labour Supply Decisions," One Pager 191, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2013. "Effects of Social Security Policies on Benefit Claiming, Retirement and Saving," NBER Working Papers 19071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Curto, Vilsa, 2012. "Financial sophistication in the older population," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2013. "Harsh occupations, health status and social security," CORE Discussion Papers 2013001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:diw:diwsop:diw_sp516 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Rowena Jacobs & Matteo Migheli, 2013. "The quality of life of female informal caregivers: from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean Sea," Working Papers 084cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Couple?s Behaviour in the Brazilian Labour Market: the Influence of Social Security and Individual Characteristics on Married Individuals? Labour Supply Decisions," Working Papers 107, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hullegie, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C., 2013. "Seek and Ye Shall Find: How Search Requirements Affect Job Finding Rates of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore