Report NEP-AGE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Chalmers & Woodrow T. Johnson & Jonathan Reuter, 2012. "The Effect of Pension Design on Employer Costs and Employee Retirement Choices: Evidence from Oregon," NBER Working Papers 18517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Antolin & Olga Fuentes, 2012. "Communicating Pension Risk To Dc Plan Members: The Chilean Case Of A Pension Risk Simulator," Working Papers 55, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Nov 2012.
- Ola Lotherington Vestad, 2012. "Labour supply effects of early retirement provision," Discussion Papers 717, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Nguyen, Trong-Ha & Liu, Amy Y.C. & Booth, Alison L., 2012. "Monetary Transfers from Children and the Labour Supply of Elderly Parents: Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 6974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s," Working Papers 272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rembrandt D. Scholz & Sebastian Klüsener, 2012. "Regional hot spots of exceptional longevity in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-028, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.