Report NEP-AGE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work ‘til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alicia Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Joshua Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2012. "Public Plans and Short-Term Employees," NBER Working Papers 18448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Pier Bergeron Boucher, 2012. "Changements épidémiologiques au Canada: Un regard sur les causes de décès des personnes âgées de 65 ans et plus, 1979-2007," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 299, McMaster University.
- Scherger, Simone & Hagemann, Steffen & Hokema, Anna & Lux, Thomas, 2012. "Between privilege and burden: Work past retirement age in Germany and the UK," Working papers of the ZeS 04/2012, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Barry Bosworth, 2012. "Economic Consequences of the Great Recession: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-4, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Montizaan Raymond & Vendrik Maarten, 2012. "Misery loves company: Exogenous shocks in retirement expectations and social comparison effects on subjective well-being," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Yitaek Park & Junghun Seung & Kyeongrok Lee, 2012. "Regional convergence and divergence of the old-age dependency ratio in Korea," Discussion Paper Series 1210, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Urheim, Runa, 2012. "Pension Funds, Sovereign-wealth Funds and Intergenerational Justice," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Felix Hüfner & Caroline Klein, 2012. "The German Labour Market: Preparing for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 983, OECD Publishing.
- Wilson, E. J. & Jayanthakumaran, K. & Verma, R., 2012. "Demographics, Labor Mobility, and Productivity," ADBI Working Papers 387, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hyoungjong Kim & Yitaek Park & Hunchang Lee, 2012. "Regional population structure and changes in South Korea, 1992-2010," Discussion Paper Series 1209, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Haizhen Lin & Jeffrey T. Prince, 2012. "The Impact of the Partnership Long-term Care Insurance Program on Private Coverage and Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2012-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.