Report NEP-AGE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Longevity, life-cycle behavior and pension reform," MPRA Paper 39282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2012. "The Impact on Inequality of Raising the Social Security Retirement Age," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2012-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2012003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Blake & ClÃ©mentine Garrouste, 2012. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00703706, HAL.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2012. "Choosing a retirement income strategy: a new evaluation framework," MPRA Paper 39169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Gonzalez, Clara I., 2012. "Spain 2011 Pension Reform," Working Papers 2012-03, FEDEA.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Ã˜ivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Is Recipiency of Disability Pension Hereditary?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 10/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andras Simonovits, 2012. "Optimal Cap on Pension Contributions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1208, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Giles, John & Hu, Yuqing & Park, Albert & Strauss, John & Zhao, Yaohui, 2012. "Patterns and correlates of intergenerational non-time transfers : evidence from CHARLS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6076, The World Bank.
- Bennmarker, Helge & NordstrÃ¶m Skans, Oskar & Vikman, Ulrika, 2012. "Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2012:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Mariann RIGO & Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2012. "Ageing and Employability. Evidence from Belgian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012011, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thierry MadiÃ¨s & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers halshs-00702579, HAL.
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2012. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Schimke, Antje, 2012. "Entrepreneurial aging and employment growth in the context of extreme growth events," Working Paper Series in Economics 39, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Jaldell, Henrik, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analyses of Sprinklers in Nursing Homes for Elderly," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 5, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.