Report NEP-AGE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 287, McMaster University.
- Javier Alonso & Miguel Angel Caballero & Li Hui & Maria Claudia Llanes & David Tuesta & Yuwei Hu & Yun Cao, 2011. "Potential outcomes of private pension developments in China," Working Papers 1133, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2011. "On efficiently financing retirement," Working Papers 692, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- A. Marano & C. Mazzaferro & M. Morciano, 2011. "The strengths and failures of incentive mechanisms in notional defined contribution pension systems," Working Papers wp799, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bonnie-Jeanne MacDonald & Doug Andrews & Robert L. Brown, 2011. "The Canadian Elder Standard - Pricing the Cost of Basic Needs for the Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 286, McMaster University.
- Robert Bourbeau & Jacques Légaré & Nadine Ouellette, 2011. "Revue de la littérature sur l’évolution future de l’espérance de vie et de l’espérance de vie en santé," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 289, McMaster University.
- Joanne W. Hsu, 2011. "Aging and strategic learning: the impact of spousal incentives on financial literacy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Casper van Ewijk & Maikel Volkerink, 2011. "Will ageing lead to a higher real exchange rate for the Netherlands?," CPB Discussion Paper 197, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and Their Application," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 288, McMaster University.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).