Report NEP-AGE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OKUMURA Tsunao & USUI Emiko, 2011. "Effect of Pension Reform on Pension-Benefit Expectations and Savings Decisions in Japan," Discussion papers 11065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Clemens Hetschko & Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2011. "Changing Identity: Retiring from Unemployment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 399, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pettersson, Jan, 2011. "Instead of Bowling Alone? Unretirement of Old-Age Pensioners," Working Paper Series 2011:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Chéron & Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot, 2011. "Age-Dependent Employment Protection," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00623282, HAL.
- Bonleu, A. & Cette, G. & Horny, G., 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working papers 343, Banque de France.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011. "The Effects of Changes in Women’s Labor Market Attachment on Redistribution Under the Social Security Benefit Formula," Working Papers wp248, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2011. "Labour Market Reforms in Japan to Improve Growth and Equity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 889, OECD Publishing.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Nicole Woo & Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2011. "Who's Above the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Long-Term Care, Altruism and Socialization," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622385, HAL.
- Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2011. "No Country for Old Men: Aging Dictators and Economic Growth," Working Papers CEB 11-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Technical Appendices 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.