Report NEP-AGE-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Martin R. Schneider, 2011. "Economic Crises and the Elderly," Working Papers 0142, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:11-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2011. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," LERNA Working Papers 11.05.339, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thierry Debrand, 2011. "Social Capital and Health of Older Europeans," Working Papers DT40, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Behaghel, Luc & Caroli, Eve & Roger, Muriel, 2011. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tausch Franziska & Potters Jan & Riedl Arno, 2011. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2011. "Medical Technology and the Production of Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Martin R. Schneider & Stephan Veen, 2011. "Effect of Workforce Age on Quantitative and Qualitative Organizational Performance: Conceptual Framework and Case Study Evidence," Working Papers 0143, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0082, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.