Report NEP-AGE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms:The French Case," Working Papers DT38, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Luc Behaghel & David M. Blau, 2010. "Framing social security reform: Behavioral responses to changes in the full retirement age," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564950, HAL.
- Herbert Emery & Jesse Matheson, 2011. "Should Income Transfers be Targeted or Universal? Insights from Public Pension Influences on Elderly Mortality in Canada," Working Papers 2011-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Jan 2011.
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Working Paper Series 11-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alvaro Forteza & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Redistribution, Insurance and Incentives to Work in Latin American Pension Programs," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1810, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Dean Baker, 2011. "A Voluntary Default Savings Plan: An Effective Supplement to Social Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Anika Rasner & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2011. "Extending the Empirical Basis for Wealth Inequality Research Using Statistical Matching of Administrative and Survey Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 359, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rafael Rofman & Leonardo Lucchetti & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Pension Systems in Latin America: Concepts and Measurements of Coverage," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0510, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Palmer, Edward, 2011. "Generic NDC - Equilibrium, Valuation and Risk Sharing with and without NDC Bonds," Working Paper Series 2011:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Titus Galama, 2011. "A Contribution to Health Capital Theory," Working Papers 831, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Mortality, family and lifestyles," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564898, HAL.
- Arnstein Aassve, Elena Meroni, Chiara Pronzato & Elena Meroni & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Grandparenting and childbearing in the extended family," Working Papers 038, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Long term care insurance puzzle," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564862, HAL.