Report NEP-AGE-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2010. "The Standard Deviation of Life-Length, Retirement Incentives, and Optimal Pension Design," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- James MacGee & Jie Zhou, 2010. "Private Pensions, Retirement Wealth and Lifetime Earnings," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Pilar García Gómez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Health, disability and pathways into retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2010-24, FEDEA.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2010. "Do employers support later retirement? A view from European employers," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4260808, Tilburg University.
- Adeline Delavande & Susann Rohwedder, 2010. "Individuals' Uncertainty about Future Social Security Benefits and Portfolio Choice," Working Papers 782, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Catalina Bolancé & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat Guillén, 2010. "Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population," IREA Working Papers 201011, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Malene Kallestrup Lamb, 2010. "The Impact of Health Changes on Labor Supply: Evidence from Merged Data on Individual Objective Medical Diagnosis Codes and Early Retirement Behavior," CREATES Research Papers 2010-62, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nizalova, Olena Y., 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fausto Brito, 2010. "A reinvenção da transição demográfica: envelhecer antes de enriquecer?," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td401, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef, 2010. "Fatal Attraction? Access to Early Retirement and Mortality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joel E. Cohen, 2010. "Beyond Population: Everyone Counts in Development," Working Papers id:2925, eSocialSciences.
- Alicia H. Munnell & April Wu & Joshua Hurwitz, 2010. "Why Did Poverty Drop for the Elderly?," Issues in Brief ib2010-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2010.
- James Banks & Alastair Muriel & James P. Smith, 2010. "Attrition and Health in Ageing Studies: Evidence from ELSA and HRS," Working Papers 784, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00521458_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nordin , Martin & Gerdtham , Ulf-G, 2010. "Why a positive link between age and income-related health inequality?," Working Papers 2010:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.