Report NEP-AGE-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Hering & Thomas R. Klassen, 2010. "Strengthening Fairness and Funding in the Canada Pension Plan: Is Raising the Retirement Age an Option?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 263, McMaster University.
- Viola Angelini & Danilo CAVAPOZZI & Omar PACCAGNELLA, 2010. "Dynamics of work disability reporting in Europe," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0104, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Okan Eren, 2009. "Wealth Distribution and Social Security Reform in an Economy with Entrepreneurs," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 0907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions and economic cycles," MPRA Paper 19984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heckman, James J. & Jacobs, Bas, 2009. "Policies to Create and Destroy Human Capital in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4680, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco, 2009. "Income Support Systems, Labor Market Policies and Labor Supply: The German Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 4665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).