Report NEP-AGE-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alonso Ortiz, Jorge, 2009. "Social security and retirement across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 18752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bottazzi, Renata & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2009. "The Portfolio Effect of Pension Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Income Replacement in Retirement: Longitudinal Evidence from Income Tax Records," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 436, McMaster University.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "What are the Motivations of Pathways to Retirement in Europe: Individual, Familial, Professional Situation or Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers DT28, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2009. "Does the welfare state make older workers unemployable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Aging Nations and the Future of Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2009. "Happiness and Age Cycles - Return to Start...?: On the Functional Relationship between Subjective Well-Being and Age," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 99, OECD Publishing.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Zahirovic-Herbert, Velma, 2009. "Retirement Plan Participation in the United States: Do Public Sector Employees Save More?," MPRA Paper 13546, University Library of Munich, Germany.