Report NEP-AGE-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2009. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Czech Economy," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2009/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Abid Fourati, Yosr & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Eliciting Individual Preferences for Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Chronic Health Conditions: Changing Prevalence in an Aging Population and Some Implications for the Delivery of Health Care Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 259, McMaster University.
- Klaus Prettner, 2009. "Population ageing and endogenous economic growth," Working Papers, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna 0908, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes, 2009. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).