Report NEP-AGE-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Colombino & Erik Hernæs & Marilena Locatelli & Steinar Strøm, 2009. "Towards an actuarially fair pension system in Norway," CHILD Working Papers wp14_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2009. "How Ordinary Consumers Make Complex Economic Decisions: Financial Literacy and Retirement Readiness," NBER Working Papers 15350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne-Laure Tesseron, 2009. "Le vieillissement de la population carcérale sous responsabilité fédérale au Canada: Vers de «pénitenciers-hospices» ?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 253, McMaster University.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta R. & Beegle, Kathleen, 2009. "The long-run impacts of adult deaths on older household members in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5037, The World Bank.
- Tamara Fioroni, 2009. "Optimal savings and heallth spending over the life cycle," CHILD Working Papers wp09_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Guillaume Marois, 2009. "La «migration de remplacement» au Québec: à quel point peut-on compter sur l’immigration pour contrer les problèmes démographiques appréhendés?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 252, McMaster University.
- Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2009. "Decreasing Fertility, Economic Growth and the Intergenerational Wage Gap," Working Papers 0906, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giam Pietro Cipriani & Miltiadis Makris, 2009. "PAYG Pensions and Human Capital Accumulation: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic," CHILD Working Papers wp19_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.