Report NEP-AGE-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Légaré & Yann Décarie, 2008. "Using Statistics Canada LifePaths Microsimulation Model to Project the Health Status of Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 227, McMaster University.
- Maurer, Jürgen & Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Subjective Health Assessments and Active Labor Market Participation of Older Men: Evidence from a Semiparametric Binary Choice Model with Nonadditive Correlated Individual-Specific Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsa Marziali & Lynn McDonald & Peter Donahue, 2007. "The Role of Coping Humour in the Physical and Mental Health of Older Adults," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 225, McMaster University.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Johansson, Mats & Palmer, Edward, 2007. "Sweden's Pensioners: How They Have Fared in the Roller Coaster Ride through the Past Decade and a Half of Deep Recession and Economic Exuberance," IZA Discussion Papers 3248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00201393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore