Report NEP-AGE-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques LÃ©garÃ© & Yann DÃ©carie, 2008. "Using Statistics Canada LifePaths Microsimulation Model to Project the Health Status of Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 227, McMaster University.
- Maurer, Jürgen & Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Subjective Health Assessments and Active Labor Market Participation of Older Men: Evidence from a Semiparametric Binary Choice Model with Nonadditive Correlated Individual-Specific Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsa Marziali & Lynn McDonald & Peter Donahue, 2007. "The Role of Coping Humour in the Physical and Mental Health of Older Adults," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 225, McMaster University.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Johansson, Mats & Palmer, Edward, 2007. "Sweden's Pensioners: How They Have Fared in the Roller Coaster Ride through the Past Decade and a Half of Deep Recession and Economic Exuberance," IZA Discussion Papers 3248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00201393_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore