Report NEP-AGE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gielen, A. C., 2007. "Working Hours Flexibility and Older Workers' Labor Supply," Discussion Paper 2007-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan, 2007. "What Explains Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Men in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 2991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2007. "Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myck, Michal, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U" Profile?," IZA Discussion Papers 2983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore