Report NEP-AGE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2007. "Economic Perspectives on Aging," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_500, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alexander Ludwig & Dirk Krueger & Axel H. Boersch-Supan, 2007. "Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and Their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations," NBER Working Papers 13185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Salditt & Peter Whiteford & Willem Adema, 2007. "Pension Reform in China: Progress and Prospects," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Jørgensen, Peter Løchte, 2006. "Lognormal Approximation of Complex Path-dependent Pension Scheme Payoffs," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-09, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Daniel Schunk, 2007. "What Determines the Saving Behavior of German Households? An Examination of Saving Motives and Saving Decisions," MEA discussion paper series 07124, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.