Report NEP-AFR-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sakurai, Takeshi, 2013. "Intensification of Lowland Cropping Systems and Informal Land Ownership in West Africa: Comparison of Two Large Inland Markets in Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 586, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hamazakaza, Petan & Smale, Melinda & Kasalu, Helen, 2013. "The Impact of Hybrid Maize on Smallholder Livelihoods in Zambia:Findings of a Household Survey in Katete, Mkushi, and Sinazongwe Districts," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 148808, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Estian Calitz & Sally Wallace & Le Roux Burrows, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Incentives to Stimulate Investment in South Africa," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1306, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Marc Sangnier & Yanos Zylberberg, 2013. "Protests and Beliefs in Social Coordination in Africa," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00822377, HAL.
- Ahmad, A. H. & Pentecost, E. J., 2012. "The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics 32981, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Pierre André & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013. "Sitting on the fence: Pork-barrels and democratization under threat of conflict. The case of Ghana, 1996 - 2004," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2013-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Amadou Samaké & Jean-François Bélières & Koné Bouréma & Assitan Traoré & Abdoulaye Nyentao, 2013. "Systèmes d'activités et performances des exploitations agricoles familiales dans les cercles de Yanfolila et Bankass (Mali)," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00822017, HAL.