Report NEP-AFR-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2012. "New estimates of settler life span and other demographic trends in South Africa, 1652–1948," Working Papers 20/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Revenue and expenditure nexus: A case study of ECOWAS," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2012-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Output per head in pre-independence Africa : quantitative conjectures," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones wp12-11, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2012. "Islamic banking and finance in Nigeria: issues, challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 42573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2012.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona wpdea1210, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 136051, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.