Report NEP-AFR-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.A. Agbor, 2010. "The Economic Origins of Twentieth Century Decolonisation in West Africa," Working Papers 177, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marcus Böhme & Clemens Breisinger & Rainer Schweickert & Manfred Wiebelt, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jannie Rossouw & Vishnu Padayachee & AdÃ©l Bosch, 2010. "A Comparison of Inflation Expectations and Inflation Credibility in South Africa: Results from Survey Data," Working Papers 173, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Michelle L. Chang, 2010. "Trends in South-South Cooperation," One Pager 103, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- J.A. Agbor & J. W. Fedderke & N. Viegi, 2010. "How Does Colonial Origin Matter for Economic Performance in sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 176, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sami Alpanda & Kevin Kotze & Geoffrey Woglom, 2010. "Should Central Banks of Small Open Economies Respond to Exchange Rate Fluctuations? The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 174, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2010. "Is Informality Bad? - Evidence from Brazil, Mexico and South Africa," Working Papers 201003, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Joana Costa & Degol Hailu & Elydia Silva & Raquel Tsukada, 2009. "Water Supply in Rural Ghana: Do Women Benefit?," One Pager 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Dennis Kaputo Chiwele, 2010. "Assessing Administrative Capacity and Costs of Cash Transfer Schemes in Zambia ? Implications for Rollout," Country Study 20, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2010. "Child Morbidity and Camp Decongestion in Post-war Uganda," Research Working Papers 24, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Mwansa, Katwamba, 2009. "The Impact of Central Bank's intervention in the foreign exchange market on the Exchange Rate: The case of Zambia (1995-2008)," MPRA Paper 22428, University Library of Munich, Germany.