Report NEP-AFR-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Essop & Derek Yu, 2008. "Alternative definitions of informal sector employment in South Africa," Working Papers 21/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2008. "The Impacts of Food- and Oil Price Shocks on the Namibian Economy: the Role of Water Scarcity," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 758, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Elisa Giuliani & Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008. "Why Do Researchers Collaborate with Industry? An analysis of the wine sector in Chile, South Africa and Italy," KITeS Working Papers 217, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2008.
- Nuru, Seid & Seebens, Holger, 2008. "The Impact of Location on Crop Choice and Rural Livelihood: Evidences from Villages in Northern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 37863, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Pazim, Khairul Hanim, 2008. "Japan’s Positive Aid Sanctions Policies: Case Study of African Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 11917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Selaya & Rainer Thiele, 2008. "Aid and Sectoral Labour Productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bagaka, Obuya, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization in Kenya: The Constituency Development Fund and the Growth of Government," MPRA Paper 11813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaduri, Anik & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Liebe, Jens, 2008. "Scope and Sustainability of Cooperation in Transboundary Water Sharing of the Volta River," Discussion Papers 43324, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting, How Can Morocco Make Up?," Working Papers hal-00304885, HAL.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2008. "Trade Policy, Poverty, and Development in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Zambia," Working Papers wp2008_11_04, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Majerová, Ingrid, 2008. "Cooperation of developed economies and international organizations with developing economies," MPRA Paper 11884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saikou Amadou Diallo & Paul Makdissi, 2008. "Est-ce que les subsides d'électricité diminuent la pauvreté en Guinée ?," Working Papers 0811E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Suliman, Mohamed Osman, 2008. "The Institutional Environment and the Banking - Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA," MPRA Paper 11854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen & Ken Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Timothy Smeeding, 2008. "Inequality in Human Development: An empirical assessment of thirty-two countries," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 178, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.