Report NEP-AFR-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau & Alexander De Juan, 2008. "The “Ambivalence of the Sacred” in Africa: The Impact of Religion on Peace and Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 70, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Matthias Basedau & Alexander Stroh, 2008. "Measuring Party Institutionalization in Developing Countries: A New Research Instrument Applied to 28 African Political Parties," GIGA Working Paper Series 69, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Afeikhena Jerome, 2008. "Privatization and Enterprise Performance in Nigeria: Case Study of Some Privatized Enterprises," Research Papers RP_175, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Elischer, 2008. "Ethnic Coalitions of Convenience and Commitment: Political Parties and Party Systems in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 68, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sackey, 2008. "Private Returns to Education in Ghana: Implications for Investments in Schooling and Migration," Research Papers RP_174, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Mohamed Abdelbasset Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers MPIA 2008-03, PEP-MPIA.
- Shombe, Nicolaus Herman, 2008. "Causality Relationships between Total Exports with Agricultural and Manufacturing GDP in Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 136, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chisala, Chibwe, 2008. "Unlocking the Potential of Zambian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises "Learning from the international best practices - the Southeast Asian Experience"," IDE Discussion Papers 134, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.