Report NEP-AFR-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David le Blanc & Romain Perez, 2007. "The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 57, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Christophe Muller, 2007. "Anti-Poverty Transfers without Riots in Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2007/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2007. "Inflation in the West African Countries. The Impact of Cocoa Prices, Budget Deficits, and Migrant Remittances," Economics Series 219, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Riham Shendy, 2007. "Efficiency Gains from Trade Reform: Foreign Technology or Import Competition? Evidence from South Africa’s Manufacturing Sector," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/18, European University Institute.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Components: a Micro Framework," Cahiers de recherche 0735, CIRPEE.