Report NEP-AFR-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & David Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2005. "Robust Multidimensional Spatial Poverty Comparisons in Ghana, Madagascar, and Uganda," Cahiers de recherche 0528, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dion, David-Pascal, 2004. "Regional integration and economic development: A theoretical approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 20, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gabriel Gonzalez-Konig & Quentin Wodon, 2005. "Remittances and Inequality," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200506, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "An Empirical Test of a New Theory of Economic Growth ? The Relationship Between External Debt and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 144, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.