Report NEP-AFR-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2004. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," Law and Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Elsa V. Artadi & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "The economic tragedy of the XXth Century: Growth in Africa," Economics Working Papers 684, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2003. "Military expenditure, threats, and growth," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2003-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dr.Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Money And Output Interraction In Nigeria," Macroeconomics 0405012, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Recent Trends in Border Economics," Urban/Regional 0405005, EconWPA.