Report NEP-ACC-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Norregaard, 2013. "Taxing Immovable Property Revenue Potential and Implementation Challenges," IMF Working Papers 13/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Michael Keen & Masanori Orihara, 2013. "Taxation, Bank Leverage, and Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2013. "Average Marginal Labor Income Tax Rates under the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 19365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Hansen & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2013. "Fiscal Reform and Government Debt in Japan: A Neoclassical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Harrison Hong & Kelly Shue, 2013. "Do Managers Do Good with Other People's Money?," NBER Working Papers 19432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Basel III, BIS and Global Financial Governance," MPRA Paper 49513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nan Geng, 2013. "Toward A Sustainable and Inclusive Consolidation in Lithuania: Past Experience and What is Needed Going Forward," IMF Working Papers 13/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Ishida, Souhei & Ito, Kunio, 2013. "The Effect of Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Investment Behavior," Working Paper Series 175, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.