Report NEP-ACC-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2012. "Property Tax Decentralisation Program, Punjab, Pakistan : Business Blueprint," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12406, The World Bank.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2013. "How Should Commodities Be Taxed? A Counterargument to the Recommendation in the Mirrlees Review," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kebewar, Mazen & Shah, Syed Muhammad Noaman Ahmed, 2013. "The effect of debt on corporate profitability: Evidence from French service sector," EconStor Preprints 73556, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Catarina Reis & Vasia Panousi, 2012. "Optimal Capital Taxation with Idiosyncratic Investment Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 732, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kebewar, Mazen, 2013. "La structure du capital et la profitabilité: le cas des entreprises industrielles françaises," EconStor Preprints 73188, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kremer, Jana & Stähler, Nikolai, 2013. "Structural and cyclical effects of tax progression," Discussion Papers 15/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Gabriela VacekovÃ¡, 2012. "Current state of utilization of financial controlling in the conditions of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic," Working Papers, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics 07, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2013. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers 478, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nomura, Takashi & Okada, Saori & Yoshizaki, Takeshi, 2013. "Features of IP rights enforcement in Korea and China," IDE Discussion Papers 417, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).