Current state of utilization of financial controlling in the conditions of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic
AbstractThe paper presents partial results of a pilot primary research (pre-research) of utilization of financial controlling tools in governmental and non-governmental non-profit organizations in the conditions of Slovak Republic. Primary data were obtained by the sociological method of a structured questionnaire. The analyzis was carried out by adequate mathematical and statistical methods for processing qualitative data and ordinal variables.The presented paper provides a new insight into the studied problem while generating a primary information basis for further scientific study and research work in this field.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics in its series Working Papers with number 07.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2012
Date of revision: Mar 2013
Financial controlling. Non-profit organizations. Financial stability. Primary research.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs
- L39 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taco Brandsen & Victor Pestoff, 2006. "Co-production, the third sector and the delivery of public services," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 493-501, December.
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, 1996. "Altruism, Nonprofits, and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 701-728, June.
- Henry Hansmann, 1996. "The Changing Roles of Public, Private, and Nonprofit Enterprise in Education, Health Care, and Other Human Services," NBER Chapters, in: Individual and Social Responsibility: Child Care, Education, Medical Care, and Long-Term Care in America, pages 245-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.