Report NEP-ACC-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Environmental Taxes," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-37, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:uai:wpaper:inv001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Roggeman & I. Verleyen & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Coppens, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation into the Design of an EU Apportionment Formula Related to Profit Generating Factors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/813, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2012. "Tax capacity and tax effort : extended cross-country analysis from 1994 to 2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6252, The World Bank.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel Riera-Crichton & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Tax Multipliers: Pitfalls in Measurement and Identification," NBER Working Papers 18497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouaziz, Zied & Triki, Mohamed, 2012.
"L’impact de la présence des comités d’audit sur la performance financière des entreprises tunisiennes
[The impact of the presence of audit committees on the financial performance of Tunisian," MPRA Paper 42175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cinquegrana, Giuseppe & De Rita, Paola, 2012. "“Financial constraints to enterprise investments: an international analysis on financial accounts of OECD countries”," MPRA Paper 42133, University Library of Munich, Germany.