Report NEP-ACC-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2011. "The optimal structure of commodity taxation in a monopoly with tax avoidance or evasion," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 8, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Marie-Laure Breuille & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Discussion Papers 1104, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Brett, Craig & Jacquet, Laurence, 2011. "Workforce or Workfare?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Parthasarathi Shome, 2011. "Financial Transactions Taxes," Working Papers id:3930, eSocialSciences.
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & C. Reekmans & G. Simoens, 2011. "A survey on tax compliance costs of Flemish SMEs: Magnitude and determinants," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/707, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2010. "Atmospheric Externalities and Environmental Taxation," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 23/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ruud A. de Mooij, 2011. "The Tax Elasticity of Corporate Debt: A Synthesis of Size and Variations," IMF Working Papers 11/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoletta Batini & Julia Guerreiro & Giovanni Callegari, 2011. "An Analysis of U.S. Fiscal and Generational Imbalances: Who Will Pay and How?," IMF Working Papers 11/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Hofmeister, 2011. "Measuring the Value of Research: A Generational Accounting Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.