Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Meriküll & Priit Vahter, 2011. "Gross Profit Taxation Versus Distributed Profit Taxation And Firm Performance: Effects Of Estonia’S Corporate Income Tax Reform," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 81, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- NIREI Makoto, 2011. "Investment Risk, Pareto Distribution, and the Effects of Tax," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala', 2011. "Economic integration, tax erosion, and decentralisation: an empirical analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0127, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lisa McManus, 2011. "Accounting for Customers: the impact of contextual factors and implications for management decision-making," Discussion Papers in Accounting, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics accounting:201101, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Alexei Alexandrov & Özlem Bedre-Defolie, 2011. "Sales tax competition and a multinational with a decreasing marginal cost," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-11-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Christoph Gorgas, 2011. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in Switzerland over the 20th Century," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2011-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Carney, Richard W., 2011. "Financial Regulatory Harmonization in East Asia: Balancing Domestic and International Pressures for Corporate Governance Reforms," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 269, Asian Development Bank Institute.