Report NEP-ACC-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s Underground Economy: Measuring the Size, Growth and Determinants of Income Tax Evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 29672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2011. "Revenue Equalization Systems in a Federation with Tax Evasion," Working Papers Series wp2011_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Noeverman, J. & Koene, B.A.S., 2010. "Contextual Influences on Evaluative Style and its Effectiveness: Three Avenues for Future Research," Research Paper ERS-2010-047-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Tax Effort," ASARC Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Goagara, Daniel & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2011. "The Liquidation - based on Evaluation and Accounting Information," MPRA Paper 29585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010. "How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence.," MPRA Paper 29657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- MIHALACHE, Arsenie-Samoil, 2011. "Risk Analysis of Accounting Information System Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 28874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2011.