Report NEP-ACC-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pirttälä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2011. "Tax Policy and Employment: How Does the Swedish System Fare?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David Powell, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Income Tax Incidence: Are the Wages of Dangerous Jobs More Responsive to Tax Changes than the Wages of Safe Jobs?," Working Papers 706-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2011. "Tax Evasion under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 378, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sandro Brusco & Luca Colombo & Umberto Galmarini, 2010. "Local Governments Tax Autonomy, Lobbying, and Welfare," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Alain de Crombrugghe & Gregory de Walque, 2011. "Wage and employment effects of a wage norm : The Polish transition experience," Working Paper Research 209, National Bank of Belgium.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-05, CIRANO.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2010. "The Report of the Thirteenth Finance Commission conundrum in conditionalities," Working Papers 10/76, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- MUNK, Knud J., 2010. "The optimal commodity tax system as a compromise between two objectives," CORE Discussion Papers 2010042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harry X. WU, 2011. "Accounting for China's Growth in 1952-2008: China's growth performance debate revisited with a newly constructed data set," Discussion papers 11003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).