Report NEP-ACC-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrik J. Kleven & Martin B. Knudsen & Claus T. Kreiner & Søren Pedersen & Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "Unwilling or Unable to Cheat? Evidence from a Randomized Tax Audit Experiment in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 15769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2010. "Second-Best Optimal Taxation of Oil and Capital in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 15766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2010. "Saver's Choice: Comparing the Marginal Effective Tax Burdens on RRSPs and TFSAs," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 91, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/2/doc2010-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wojciech Kopczuk, 2010. "Economics of estate taxation: a brief review of theory and evidence," NBER Working Papers 15741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oudheusden, P. van, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Reforms and Dynamic Laffer Effects," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emmanuel Saez & Manos Matsaganis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," NBER Working Papers 15745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum taxation of bequests in a model with initial wealth," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2010-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/2/doc2010-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2010. "Average Internal Rate of Return and investment decisions: A new perspective," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi" 10021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bonache, Adrien & Maurice, Jonathan & Moris, Karen, 2010. "A Best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," MPRA Paper 20924, University Library of Munich, Germany.