Report NEP-ACC-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vătuiu, Teodora & Popeangă, Vasile Nicolae, 2009. "Informatics systems for financial audit and revision," MPRA Paper 19263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Juana Aledo & Fernando García-Martínez & Juan M. Marín Diazaraque, 2009. "Firm-specific factors influencing the selection of accounting options provided by the IFRS: Empirical evidence from Spanish market," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0926, Banco de Espa�a.
- Garg, Rahul, 2009. "Delhi’s VAT Department- Mixed Results and Lessons for GST," MPRA Paper 19073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Verbruggen & J. Christiaens & K. Milis, 2009. "Can resource dependence and coercive isomorphism explain nonprofit organizations’ compliance with reporting standards?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/616, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Proposals for a new audit liability regime in Europe," MPRA Paper 19242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jost, Sven P., 2009. "Transfer Pricing Risk Awareness of Multinational Corporations: Evidence from a Global Survey," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009-6, University of Salzburg, revised 07 Dec 2009.
- A. Abigail Payne, 2009. "Lending a Hand: How Federal Tax Policy Could Help Get More Cash to More Charities," e-briefs 88, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2009. "Tax morale and public spending inefficiency," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 732, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hermsen, Oliver & Witte, Björn-Christopher & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009. "Disclosure requirements, the release of new information and market efficiency: new insights from agent-based models," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.