Report NEP-ACC-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deaconu, Adela & Nistor, Cristina Silvia & Filip, Crina, 2009. "Legitimacy to develop fair value measurement standards: The Case of the IVSC Discussion Paper – Determination of fair value of intangible assets for IFRS reporting purposes," MPRA Paper 16850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Taun N. Toay, 2009. "From Unpaid to Paid Care Work--The Macroeconomic Implications of HIV and AIDS on Women's Time-tax Burdens," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_570, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Yan, 2009. "Endogenous income taxes in OLG economies: A clarification," MPRA Paper 16824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Lagadec, 2009. "Audit des capacités de gestion des crises Cadrage, Evaluation, Initiatives," Working Papers hal-00391160, HAL.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009. "Estimated State and Local Fiscal Effects of the Nurse Family Partnership Program," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2009. "Taxes and Trading versus Intensity Standards: Second-Best Environmental Policies with Incomplete Regulation (Leakage) or Market Power," NBER Working Papers 15262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2009. "The Role of Corporate Taxation in a Large Welfare State," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2009. "The Competitiveness Impact Of A Multilateral Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 200919, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2009. "Corporate Taxes and Union Wages in the United States," NBER Working Papers 15263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.