Report NEP-ACC-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fares Triki, 2009. "Leverage Bubbles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cioponea, Cristina Mariana, 2009. "The increase of the collection level of tax levies - a source of budgetary revenue," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/15, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Huian, Maria Carmen, 2009. "Some considerations on accounting for pawnshops in Romania," MPRA Paper 15536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Toporowski, 2009. "'Enforced Indebtedness' and Capital Adequacy Requirements," Economics Policy Note Archive, Levy Economics Institute 09-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl & Danny Yagan, 2009. "Optimal Taxation in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 15071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Reviewing regulatory objectives: should the scope of regulation be extended?," MPRA Paper 15547, University Library of Munich, Germany.